We have made a significant effort to
modularize the documentation from the
core S system (at the minimal expense of
rarely noticed used inefficiency.)
The current pipeline for the processing
- Integration with GUIs (e.g. Netscape HTML widget)
to embed graphics, active code sections, etc.
into documentation rendering scheme.
- Representing DTDs as modifiably S objects.
- Intelligent help database querying.
- Emacs bindings for S-mode and HTML mode
for S-specific entities.
- Documentation for distributed CORBA/IDL objects.
Duncan Temple Lang<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Last modified: Mon Apr 20 11:07:37 EDT 1998