The goal of the NYMAN workshop is to facilitate collaboration among networking researchers in the New York area by bringing everyone together for a set of exciting talks by leading members of the field.
Registration is free. However, to assist with the organization we encourage attendees to sign up using the registration page.
- 10:00 - 10:45. Keith Ross - Polytechnic Institute of NYU
View-Upload Decoupling: A Redesign of Multi-Channel P2P Video Systems.   Slides
- 11:15 - 12:00. Chuck Kalmanek - AT&T
Clouds and Networks: Technology and Network Infrastructure Evolution   Slides
- 1:30 - 2:15. Aditya Akella - University of Wisconsin-Madison
Redundancy Elimination as a Network-wide Service
- 2:15 - 3:00. Narayan Mandayam - Winlab, Rutgers
Coalitions and Incentives in Cognitive Radio Networks
- 3:30 - 4.15. Jennifer Rexford - Princeton
DaVinci: Dynamically Adaptive Virtual Networks for a Customized Internet   Slides
The organizers gratefully acknowledge the support of Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, AT&T Research and the Columbia University Electrical Engineering Department.
- Matthew Andrews - Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs
- Cheng Ee - AT&T
- Marco Gruteser - Rutgers
- Seungjoon Lee - AT&T
- Srinivasan Parthasarathy - IBM
- Lakshmi Subramaniam - NYU
- Gil Zussman - Columbia