Nachi K. Nithi
Member of Technical Staff
Mathematics of Networks and Communications Research Department
Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
Room MH 2C-323, 600 Mountain Ave.
Murray Hill, NJ - 07974
- Ph.D in Computer Science, Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, USA, 1992.
Dissertation: Generalization in the Cascade-Correlation Architecture: Some Experiments and Applications.
- M.E (Distinction) in Computer Science, Guindy Engineering College, Anna University, Chennai, India, 1984.
- B.E (Honours) in Electrical and Electronics Engg., P.S.G Tech., Coimbatore, Madras University, India, 1982.
Professional Society Membership:
- Member IEEE since 1992.
- Member ACM 1993-2003.
- CTM Toastmasters International.
- MTS, Bell Labs, Alcatel-Lucent, Murray Hill, New Jersey, USA, since 2001.
- Research Scientist, Telcordia Technolgies (was known as Bellcore), Morristown, New Jersey, USA, 1994-2001.
- Post Doc., Telcordia Technolgies (was known as Bellcore), Morristown, New Jersey, USA, 1992-1994.
- Software Engineer, Center for Development of Telematics (CDOT), New Delhi, India, 1985-1987.
- Adhoc Scientist, Aeronautical Development Establishment (ADE), Bangalore, India, 1984-1985.
- Past (from birth to April 2001): India.
- Current: U.S.A.